The Resource "10"
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures ; produced by Blake Edwards and Tony Adams ; written and directed by Blake Edwards
- A middle-aged songwriter goes through a mid-life crisis and becomes hung up on sex. A chance encounter with a beautiful young woman jump-starts his libido and he pursues her to a tropical getaway
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Original music by Henry Mancini
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R
- Language note
- English dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles. Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T46 2011
- Bo Derek, Dudley Moore, Julie Andrews
- live action
ContextContext of "10"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "10"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dallaslibrary.org/resource/A-_GEOI3RRg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dallaslibrary.org/resource/A-_GEOI3RRg/">"10"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dallaslibrary.org/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dallaslibrary.org/">Dallas Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dallas Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.